All rooms are uniquely decorated and have great views of woods and wildlife!
Your stay aboard Northern Rail Includes:
- Continental breakfast -yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, raisin bran, 12 grain bread, english muffins, bagels, blueberry muffins, banana nut muffins, waffles, french toast, hard boiled eggs, 2% milk, orange juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (menu subject to change)
- Wireless internet access in lobby
- Summer campfires (as permitted) on Fridays and Saturdays - with S'mores of course!
- Lending library of books, games, toys & DVD's
- Nature trail and "room to roam" (Trail not currently available)
- In-room phones (desk, room-to-room and local calls only) and alarm clocks
- NEW - All TV’s are 32” Flat Screen with built-in DVD player
- Hair Dryers available
- Iron & Ironing Board upon request
- Handicap accessible
- Children 12 and under stay free! (Ages 13 & older count as additional adult guests)
- Smoke free environment
- Pet-free environment
- Rates based on double occupancy; $10.00 per night/per additional adult guest
- Rates subject to change
- Military or AARP discounts available Sunday-Thursday
- Full payment for first night due at time of reservation.
- Cancellations with at least 24 hours notice prior to arrival will receive a gift certificate for the full amount paid with no expiration and no restrictions. May be transferred to another party upon request.
- Summer Check-In from 3-10 P.M. Call if you will be late.
- Winter Check-In from 3-8 P.M. Call if you will be late.
- Check-out 11 a.m.